Thursday 22 October 2009

Hello all

Hello all, I'm Chantele and I'm a filmaholic. My last film was The Graduate! lol. I thought that would be a fun start to my new little blog, hehe! I've created this little blog to chit chat about films I've seen, films I love and films that are coming out. Ill also try and throw in some random film facts where I can, so we can all learn something interesting along the way. I watch far to many films, as me and the other half currently don't have a TV license! I think we probably have more than 300 DVD's at present and are constantly adding to our collection. So I pretty much watch DVD's every day and making it to the cinema once or twice a week (god I love my cineworld unlimited card). So I'm gonna post reviews here every time I watch a new or old film, which could really be quite often! Plus I'll post trailers I have seen and interesting stuff I find out about films aswel. Film isn't just my passion it's also my dream career, more than anything I wanna work in the film industry and slowly I'm getting closer to that dream. So there you have it thats me and thats what this blog is going to be about. So lets make a start

Daisymay XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment